The wonders of wandering.

Empty station.
Just me, pink bagku, and this random stranger.
Some lrt station, cant remember which one.

Dolls: Life and porcelain ones.

Japanese shop, Sungai Wang

Latest!: Get your altar to match with your adverds...
and the walls of the building..
and your shop's shutter.

such color scheming!
T.T
Jalan Hang Lekiu, opposite Segi college.

Gotta admit, there are some things camphones can do that DSLRs cant.

Bus ride from Setapak to Masjid Jamek.
on less crowded days.

Silent movie.
Mannequins at Pasar Seni.
Cold, passive and frozen in time.

Such colors! T.T
I was tempted to buy a whole bunch of them to sew on plain tops.
Then I realized, I cant sew.

Perempuan-Fail.

Craft shop, Sungai Wang.

Awesome awesome curry mee.

Mind the inauspicious table number.
All the other tables were already taken d lah :(

Some random coffee shop on the same row with Masjid Jamek station.

***

Yes, dear people of the world. No-I am not lazy. Yes, I am not posting long random entries recently..I am inhibiting myself from doing so due to the amount of busy I have in life. (riight. haha) No I shall not abandon this. Yes I will update but less. No long wordy entries unless I feel ranty or extremely berexpressive. Yes, rare. No, dont be sad those days are rare but they occur.

Yes, most of the pictures in my blog are from my phone dammit. No, I do not own a fancy pansy heavy camera. Yes, I need one. No, not now, am procrastinating til canon malaysia goes bankrupt due to the economic deterioration and are forced to have a clearance sale. No, thats not an evil thought although the possibility of that happening is... not bad. Yes, I photoshop. No, I dont study mass comm. Yes, people should learn to stop asking me why I am not taking anything else but business cause NO I dont have an answer to that.

And yes, have a happy day people! :)

Labels: , ,