Sunday. Bloody Sunday.
I had the freakiest sunday in ages, serious.

*
It started from a simple forwarded sms with an unknown number. To which I responded by asking a very simple question "Sorry but do i know you?"

A reply in mandarin
"Im XXXX. no I dont know you, I got your contact through a friend"

Okaaay.. Butttt I was curious, so i asked
"Which friend?"

In english since I hate typing in mandarin. I never sms in mandarin if I can help it. The whole trouble of going through hanyupinyin causes so much inconvenience.Shouldnt have asked really, but as we all know curiosity did kill the cat.

"It doesn't matter. Can we be friends?"

This is weird.



Another sms
" Can we chat in mandarin?"

Again,


A call came.


Then in the morning when I woke up, an sms
"Can we chat in mandarin? Why dont you reply me?"


A call came later while I was watching tv.
I stared at the phone as it was vibrating on the table, wondering if the guy is really dumb or really really dumb.

A few minutes of silence.. then another call.

Again I stare at my vibrating phone. Okay... this is getting reaallly scary...

An sms in mandarin again
"Why are you ignoring me?"

DUH. Continues ignoring anyway since I have become really good at ignoring in the past 24 hours.


(three minutes later)
THE SAME SMS.

OMGWTF THIS IS SCARY.

An sms from that person again, in mandarin
"Can you pick up my call?"

What?! Now the person is trying to order me to pick up? Arrgh fucker.

Few hours later...
ANOTHER CALL.
And then half an hour later, another call.


I stared at my phone each time while it happily vibrates from one spot of the table to another spot.

Then an sms, in mandarin as usual
"Are you scared of me until you dont want to pick up the phone? Why..How strange!'

Although I believe that no one is born stupid, this guy was really testing my beliefs at that very moment. Either that or he might have sustained some serious head injuries sometime in his life that had affected his thinking. And yes, it was scary on so many different levels. I need to DO SOMETHING.

One sms from me
"Look buddy, I dont want to pick up your calls k. If this is your idea of a joke, its in very bad taste. Please stop doing this"
Now you know I call people "buddy" when I am pissed.

And guess what he replied?
"I dont know how to read english"


BOOOOMB! Where is this person from? CHINA? No, even china people can read english okay. If your english sucks just admit it lah no need to say you totally cant read. This is crazy shit. Why is it happening to me? Okay fine, if the dude didnt get it in english, he shall get it in mandarin.

So I wrote him a sms in mandarin, something I have not done in ages.
"Do you know you're really annoying? Please stop it. I dont want to pick up your calls or anything. If you do call one more time, you'll be talking to my bf. Get it?"

Okay so I lied about the bf part. And frankly, my sms was really rude. But hey, circumstances kan? :) Besides, I was afraid that if I didnt put everything out as plain as day, this might get even more trickier later.

An sms, again in mandarin
"Why you
didnt tell me earlier? Told you i cant read english already. Its your fault that you didnt reply me in mandarin! Who the heck do you think your bf is?! Why should I be scared?! Dont wanna be friends can always say one! Im not going to bother you! Hnnng!"

I got this message THREE times.

-_______________________- ||||


Clarification? I dont need one.

Ps: Truth be told, I still feel kinda creeped out... and I really hope he isnt from some chinese mafia

T.T
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD WTF.

Labels: