Tired.

After years of tiptoeing around your goddamn fragile ego, countless hours patiently helping you out on your ridiculous dreams, of trying to develop the patience of the dalai lama + the pope + mother theresa all rolled into one, of trying to be supportive and optimistic about your ridiculous far fetched ideas by holding my tongue tight and keeping my cynicism in check, of trying to be filial by listening to you and failing at that-tried to be filial by listening to her about believing in you.

A moment of self realization- I totally fail at that now also.

Im tired. Sometimes I wonder if Im more of a son than a daughter. For once I want to be the daughter, the one to be protected. So? And Im tired of trying to make sense. And having to justify myself as to how I am actually making sense. It really irks me to have my level of maturity tested, questioned and compared against others.

I really dont wanna listen anymore.
I really dont wanna talk anymore.

I just wanna shut up and let you talk til you realize how long I have decided to shut up.

I am really tired.

Labels: ,