Hair's long. Thoughts short.
Short sentences to sum up my current thoughts and happenings.

Certainly, there is alot of uncertainty.

Reunions and gatherings-awkward when everyone's just staring at their watch half the time.

No matter how you deny it, peer pressure does dictate some of the choices we make. And the actions we take.

I wanna kidnap the guitarist from this cafe in wangsa.

When I got lost the other day, I found something precious.

Talking when everyone is not listening requires thick skin and a huge ego.

I might be moving to Subang in Febuary.

Still wants to grab a backpack with a week's supply of clothes. And disappear to thailand for a few days. With no itinerary.


Always get told I look different. Yet I feel the same.

If the person's important enough, their one mistake can affect many.


I didnt know today is tong zhi. Totally forgotten. But I know christmas is in 4 days. Im chinese. And not christian.

And no, the picture above is not a clubbing picture. And I wasnt drunk. I am not that cool.


Told someone I was, and still am, rather nerdy. Person didnt believe.


I just realized this is a rather narcisstic post. Just count the number of "I"s.

=___________________=

Labels: ,