At press time.

I've been typing weird posts which no one really understands. gosh, why do people even visit my blog. So today i shall be talking about things as of now.

Sunday, 6.39pm, dec7 2008: Sunday morning rain is falling. Sunday afternoon rain is falling. Sunday evening rain is falling. And probably Sunday night rain is also falling.

It rained the whole day yesterday as well.
Makes me wonder where all the water came from....

Anyway, Im in my roomies room using her laptop. The air cons on, its freaking cold. But its okay, I have hot milo.

Today has been a.. very interesting day. You know the saying that you'll never know what is bound to happen when you wake up? Rings true for today.

Lets see. I woke up in someone elses room. my roommate's aha dont worry shes a girl and shes in bali so thats why im in her room. her air con is really nice. mines kinda dead so yeah thats why im in her room. Then I went to the beach but it rained somemore. Vyonne called me from her office. Lucky bugger can call people for whole hours during weekends cause she can omg. She was asking me about christmas plans. Hm. DBUA1 people, hows sunway lagoon, bikinis and christmas hats sound to you?

Later, I got told I can leave back to kl and civilization and real normal people tomorrow. Which is good. I went back to my room to settle some things when I spied a bunch of monkeys havin a comfy time outside of my room. You'd think its a family reunion I sweear there were old monkeys, big fat ones, and little baby ones wtf. And they were all staring at me. And that bag of chocolate biscuits I happened to have in my hand.

Shit.

So i threw the chocolate biscuits and ran in the opposite direction.
happy to say the monkeys went after the biscuits and not me. Smart creatures.

Unfortunately, they liked the chocolates too much and unfortunately i left my balcony door ajar. they came in and kinda ransaked my room. robbed me of a few apples. entered my toilet... before i shooed them out. but then they scared the hell out of me. cause they were outside of my room for awhile, and thus i had to endure several hours of house arrest swt.

but i am okay. thats all that matters.

Um...besides that, yeah I just got a message in facebook from a woman called Judy who claims she knows my mom and dad. And from the information she had given me, that woman really knows my folks. I find it kinda amazing that a woman whom I cant remember seeing ever in my life remembers my name to search for me on facebook. after my 20 long years on earth. Apparently she has been trying to track the nomadic trails of my family for years lol. finally she striked jackpot.

my mom is lucky in that way. She has long time buddies. Unfortunately, they are always busy with their carriers or are stuck on the other parts of the world.

......

Later, the theme is pirates. Im planning to go for dinner tonight, because its my last night here. although it annoying as heck to have people think how awesome the life here is and how much you love things here. how contradictory.

They say life's a stage.
if you ask me, if that saying is true, then this is broadway.

But its okay. Im leaving, on a taxi, dont know when I'll be back again.
Then again probably never.

Thats another story... I wont go emo on you all. Not in this postlah. I am too emo for my own good for this few months. Too much has happened.

Anyway..gotta go, cant wait to see everyone back in kl :)