Bijou-ed.

Since i missed urbanscapes, i didnt wanna miss this.
Bijou Bazaar was like RWAR.
okla not so dramatic. but there were some pretty awesome stuff there.

these can be used as necklaces, handphone hangers, brooch, bookmark.. just be creative lah.
damn cute kan?

the lady selling it was all like "eh i like your shirt, the pink thing. it says think happy thoughts!"
lol. i get it, she digs cute stuff.

this is a bag.
there was this whole range of them shirt bags. interesting!
but 60 bucks lah :(

and....these are socks.

arghhh so cute k.
made me nearly wanna do something really stupid like... taking out 30 bucks from my purse so that i can bring a pair of socks home with me. but i didnt lah. duh.

besides the DIY stuff that fascinated me to no end, there was alot of clothes.. especially dresses for sale. most of them very pretty and below 50 bucks. and some of the tees were pretty hilarious.

example:
Elvis loves you (with a big smiling elvis face plastered on the tee)

No pictures (the no picture symbol you normally see in the zoo)


What can I say? Go with an open mind and you'll never know what you will stumble upon. But for sure, prepare to see alot of artsy people.

So what did i get? a levis jeans and a dress that was from envee. totalled up to a grand sum of.. 75 ringgit. Both were new still had the label.

(allow me to be full of myself for a moment thx)

Some people just have the luck to have relatives buy stuff for them they dont need. Or buy stuff and not use it swt. And no, not all things sold there are branded ok. so if you are a freaking brand whore, stay away.

For me,I think I just got lucky.
=.=''

Labels: