11.11

recently when i look at the clock i keep seeing this time this number i swear its not deliberate i just keep seeing this number randomly at random places such as in front of my pc when i am stuck in the ktm or eating my breakfast while watching tv

day or night night or day

cant help but to think of how this particular time is interpreted in movies music and film which leads me to wonder if there is some truth behind all this

basically seeing this time makes me feel loserish reminds me of promises unfulfilled until today and eventualities that never became true because for some reason or another of which i do not care to elaborate here but i believe i will miss those midnight conversations and wishing good people good morning when i run off to beach paradise

thats it im changing all the clocks in my house to digital timing so it'll show 23:11 in the future

i am not being emo just reflective people should learn to differentiate this two emo is a fad for people who are perpetually sorry for themselves its hard to squeeze some form of happiness from them cause they just refuse to be happy

reflectiveness is something we should all have to make sure that our heads are screwed on in the right direction and despite some recent shit that happened on top of the usual amount of shit i still get my kicks out of living life by looking for the little things that make everyday special

today for example

i went beach dress shopping and managed to get 2 bohemian dresses which can also be converted as skirts 2 tube tops 1 skirt 1 scaft and a cardigan for below 150 bucks the quality of the stuff was terrific too and no i didnt get all these from a pasar malam from shopping complex k

the ah lian in me says i is a jenius arh i swears i had saving many moneyss~~~** ^^

hehe i hardly shop but when i do i must say i love myself

and then this little girl smiled and waved at me for no apparent reason its true i am not being perasan here but it was quite funny she was saying bye bye kakak i found that extremely cute really amidst all the coldness and fakeness the world can conjour up these little precious moments are really to be treasured

and oh yeah that conversation in my chatbox greatly amuses me as well shows me that we really do live in a small world

ps typing without capital letterings and punctuation is really really liberating i wonder why were they invented we have paragraphs anyway

Labels: ,