So what did you get for moral SPM?

I really dislike those who like to pass judgment against people without even trying to understand the situation of others. Yes, scarcity of empathy disgusts me. Alot. More so when the people involved seem to think they have the right to pry into the business of others without invitation and start off measuring their morality with an imaginary ruler of morality. Hm, moral-o-meter anyone?

Bermoral -----|- Tidak

What do you think you are? I mean, who do you think you are?
Do you secretly think you are the santa?

I dont mind shallow people if they admit they are shallow. Its the shallow people who act like they have depth that infuriates me.

There are people who think that just because they have an education, it automatically means that they are a few ranks up the casta piramid. Ok fine, you do have an edge but come on, it doesnt give you the right to step on those who are not so privileged or lucky. Education, it equips one with knowledge and good vocabulary. So yes these people do have a better chance to be the next albert einstein who will always remembered for his wacky hair and e=mc2 and atomic bombs. bless him.

But depth wisdom and street smarts are something else altogether. No lecturer can teach you that. So dont be so smug. yet.

Some people, they might have all the education in the world. Yet they run around with twisted perspectives and overbloated hot air balloon heads. Makes me wanna go at them with a knitting stick and pop the pompousness out of them.

"pop"

Come to think of it, perhaps I dont hate these self professed moral lecturers, I kinda feel sad for them.

But then again, who am i to judge?
Im still not legally an adult. I dont pray before i sleep. And I got a B3 for moral spm only diu.

You know whats ironic? The only nilai moral i vaguely remember is kepercayaan kepada tuhan because it was the first nilai moral in our notes.

Kepercayaan wujudnya tuhan sebagai pencipta alam dan mematuhi segala suruhannya berlandaskan agama dan kepercayaan masing masing selaras dengan prinsip-prinsip rukunnegara.

So dont mind me. Im just ranting.

Labels: