Good news people!

Will not be blogging from this post onwards due to some technical (no laptop) personal (need to get a life) and work glitches.

for how long? dunno.

so yeah, rejoice as you wont have to put up with me
....

i swear i have the most disorganized way of blogging- i just blog whatever that i fancy at the moment. and then look back at my old entries and wonder what was i thinking back then. or was it me who wrote all that stuff? :/

so yeah, you shall be rid of me. phew. so now no need to be so nice and try to think of something to comment eventho you have no fucking idea what im ranting about sometimes. haha

so here a digital postcard to remember me by:

i-was-supposed-to-do-some-fancy-photoshopping-involving-me-being-on-the-same-beach-with-leehom-and-jonathanputra-but...
this works fine too.

so this is a picture of a future me and this weird red cocktail thingy.
kthxbrb.

dengan banyak sayang, mk.

Ps: anyone coming near cherating feel free to contact me. miss me sms me i promise i shall layan until you refuse to layan me. lol. i use digi.

Labels: