Clarity.

Sometimes I find myself at a loss for words at the unsual coincidences that has taken place recently. Its funny really when I think about how the situation kinda arrange itself in a way that people who do not know the actual story would say that the whole thing was intentionally planned.

But no, it wasnt.
Now if i were religious, id say that it was the plan of the big guy from above or something. but no, im not religious. so yeah, its coincidence.

13 or 19 dec.

either way, i think i made the right decision. cause after i made the decision to run back, my wisdom teeth finally grew. haha wtf.
Coincidence?

whatever. it has been a ride. but this kind of life is not for me. at least, thats what my new found wisdom from my wisdom tooth tells me lah.

so yeah...cheers. saunte. yum seng...i'll be home for christmas.

lol so yeah no white christmas for me this year too :P

Labels: ,