EEEeeee, Tagged by Aimee.

I shall do this on one condition: I shall not trade my significant other for some china stalker.

Open your itunes or MP3 player. Put it on random/shuffle.Don't skip anything, otherwise you're taking the fun away.Answer the question with the song title that comes up.

--> start now.
You are also known as:
Secondhand serenade- Its not over


Your funeral song:

Third eye blind-she likes me for me


What you think of the world:

Oasis- lemon tree

"I wonder how, I wonder why Yesterday you told me bout the blue blue sky And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree Im turning my head up and down Im turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around And all that I can see is just a yellow (another) lemon tree"
Confusing? well, a little.

How you're feeling today:
Goo goo dolls- Naked

hahaaha. well well!


The song that will be stuck in your head for weeks on end:

Rihanna-Disturbia
it was stuck in my head.. a few weeks ago.


Your significant other sings this to you:

Red hot chili peppers- How long


HAHHAHAHA.Why is this coming across to me as rather obscene...?

Actually the title of the song is otherside, by rhcp, but for some reason my music player titled it as "how long"

Your theme song at your funeral:

Third eye blind- Never let you go

creeeepy

You should create this song title as a screen name:

Jason mraz- Did u get my message?
How appropriate!


You would get on your knees and sing this to your best friend:

Goo goo dolls- Something bad
My singing, yes. very bad.


The result of your breakup:

Panic at the disco- Boys will be boys

Riiiight.

How to resolve a fight:

Frente- Bizzare love triangle

On your first date, this would be playing in the background:
Matchbox 20- 3am

Get down to:
Plain white t- Cant turn away

Headbang to this tune:
Matchbox 20-Unwell

Song of escape:

Panic at the disco- Boys will be boys
Again??

Uh oh, you failed an assignment. This song pops into your head:
Jason mraz and colbie caillat- lucky.
WTFFFFF damn twisted

Picture this song as an opera:
Gavin de graw- I dont want to be

Or rather, this one as a hardcore metal screamo song:
Hoobastank- Just One

What happens when you find true love:

OAR- Shattered (Turn the car around)

Babinye!!!!!!!!!! T.T

Labels: