First day back at college.
And I had to get lost. Took the bus, got off the wrong stop. Nevermind i told myself, I'll do it the traditional way-I'll walk. Anyway, its just a stop. Might have looked lost, cause suddenly this weird african dude suddenly smiled at me and asked me "how are you?" in a creepy way -.-''. Come on, cant someone get lost in KL in peace these days?
Anyway, got to class on time, counsellor was nice enough to bring me to my class. One thing about this counsellor, he likes asking people how they are going to celebrate their cny. I think he asked me twice already. Must be looking forward to the holidays I suppose hm.
When I got to class, I took a seat and glanced to my right, only to see an old coursemate of mine sitting in the row beside me. Now thats the advantage of having 700 coursemates in diploma, you are bound to bump into one or two of them sometime in your life. Hm. Good, at least I kinda know someone. Sorta. Thank god she recognized me as well.
Lecturer came in, checked our attendence, found out that a few of us didnt have our names in the list, and shooed us down to check with the office people.
Bumped into the counsellor on the stairs, and he asked me "eh so fast break already?". swt.
Office stuff done, back to class, back to seats. And then only did I realised I couldnt have choose a more strategic location. The lecturer was standing in front of my table almost half the time (who said sitting in the middle is safe?) And guess who he'd convieniently throw his questions at?
Was already tired from shifting my stuff, getting lost and running around filling up forms, having my pic taken and doing other office stuff.. I wish he could find some other feng shui spot to stand at so that I can berkhayal in peace for awhile.
Note to self: Never sit in the middle row in this lecturer's class again.
Overall, things are run kinda differently compared to my old college. Its weird to have like 20 coursemates compared to several hundred. And I have a more flexible timetable.. classes 3 days a week instead of 5 days a week. Meaning I am free to do nonsense for the rest of the 4 days. However one of the days requires me to be at campus from 8am-6pm. diediediedie. The people here generally speak better english but speaking mandarin and cantonese is acceptable. The students here arent really dressy, as in as long as you dont turn up in pyjamas then everything should be ok. Which is great, cause I dont get people who dress up really well to classes anyway.
Oh yeah, I got my first assignment on my first day in class. Awesome.

Labels: ,