1 am thoughts.

Packing, each time I start going through the mess in my room, I see snippets of yesterdays. Between doodles and scribbles on old stationary, pieces of receipt tucked into the pockets of old luggage bags, random movie tickets with plots i have forgotten, extra change I dropped or stuffed somewhere out of convenience, bus and lrt tickets to destinations for reasons I cant remember, one side of an earring which I thought I had lost a long time ago, all these are little testimonials of the past.

If I were to describe how the last half year had been, I'd say it has been topsy turvy. Off course. Derailed. Whatever you want to call it. Funny to think it all had started from falling sick at the wrong time and a series of rather unfortunate circumstances that came right after that.

Aiyo I can be so silly sometimes. Going in big circles and ending up where I initially was. The irony. Why do people put up with me again?

Why do I say that? I shall be taking classes at Segi but at the kl branch.Not subang. Long story ask me when you see me. Welcome to the story of my life where things never really turn out the way I plan. T.T They just stubbornly refuse to. Its infuriating for me and rather amusing for others I suppose. But what the hell lah, I shall be staying around the neighbourhood where I used to stay when I was studing for diploma. Not that students have much choices for places to stay in kl anyway.. so yeah, dont be surprised if you see me being nerdy and making use of the gigantic Tarcian library to do Segi assignments. Hush people hush.

But its okay I has cute shoes :)


credit postsecret.

And they areee....
Black oxford boots!! :D
My mom reckons I have become more sissier this past six months. I have to agree with her. But at least I am a 3 and a half inch taller BUT sissier me. And being called sissy is worth it when your taller really :))

Anyway back to the point, I dont think I'll ever regret my choice. There isnt much chance you can sing semisonic's closing time at a real closing time with a south african girl right? Or point drunk polish people to the guardhouse when they asked you to help locate their room? Or have people dare you to bartop dance?

Dont worry, I told that idiot "You jump, i jump"
He didnt jump.

Smart.
Else I'd be in bigggg trouble.
cause I cant dance to save my life.

Its a wrap. I officially call this a closed chapter. Am ready for the next one :)

Ps: totally unrelated but my maimunah broke up with her bastard bf today. So I neednt play shrink already. I hope she gets a better bf next time. For her sake and for mine.

Labels: