Thy ears bleed.

Sometimes I feel extremely tired of the music playing on the local radio. Yes the tunes are catchy, but too much repetitive words in the chorus is driving me mad.

Take for example:
Put your hands up air. In the Ayer. Eh ayer. Ayer. Eh Ayer. Ayer. Eh Ayer.
-Flo Rida, In (duh) Ayer.

Cant keep my hands. My hands. My uh My hands. Cant keep my hands. My hands out the cookie jar.
-Gym Class heros, cookie jar.

Oh ohohh oh oh. oh ohhh oh. i'll get him hot show him what ive got. cant read my. cant read my. no he cant read my poker face. my poker face. po-po-po-poker. po-po-poker face. mum mum mum mah. mum mum mum mah.
-Lady Gaga, Pokerface.

Womanizer. woman-womanizer. Oh womanizer. Oh womanizer. You're a womanizer baby. You-you-you are. You-you-you are. womanizer, womanizer, womanizer...
-Britney Spears, thetitleisadeadgiveaway.

Whhhhyyy?
Oklah end of rant. Here are some songs I think is worth checking out.

Boyce Avenue- Change your Mind
(awesome awesomeeeee band, go listen to all of their stuff. Go :D)

Imogen Heap- Speeding Cars.
(kinda unusual but it grows on you, especially the opening)

Colbie Caillat- Tailor Made, One Fine Wire.

Labels: