KL.
This two weeks.

Yesterday, I was walking through probably the last kampung in the city when I saw these two Caucasians happily snapping away at this particular angle for a very long time. Was wondering why did they go through all the trouble photographing from the same angle-as if wanting to perfect it. Passing the area later, I got curious and went to stand at the exact same spot which they stood and realised why.

The picture above is the result.
KL lama vs KL baru.

KL through the eyes of another.

The day I went wandering off to Jalan Petaling just for fun cause class was canceled.

There was alot of graffiti there. I like looking at graffiti. Its art.

See?

Something I stumbled across on petaling st. OMG.
I kinda like walking aimlessly around the city.

Sometimes I feel like such a tourist in my own country.
Since I am so endlessly fascinated. And always get lost -.-'

Not happening in Perak. No.
(im not speaking about respecting childhood lol)

McJobs for ya.
Stupid mcdonalds assignment, I shall not be touching McAnything for quite some time d.

There was a kenduri in front of my house and I wasnt invited.

cutecutecutecutecutecuteeee.
my temporary housemates for a few days before they disappeared :(

When you cant go to the mosque, you bring the mosque to you.

Speaking of mosques, some missionary accidently delivered the words of allah to me when I walked pass them. I didnt bother to explain myself- too lazy to take out my ic to help them identify my race and religion. So I just smiled and took the leaflet.

FML.

Labels: