Pretending to be busy.

This i think is the ultimate epidemic of people's attitude nowadays. Please do check out your msn contact list tonight, i swear half of them will have their status set as "busy"

Thats just the issue. People always say the sunsets and sunrises in east coast are prettier. Which is weird cause I actually seen some pretty sunsets in KL and klang. Of course, they are rare. But hey, we are busy people with important matters to take care of. We also happen to have bigger issues to bother. No time to look up at the sky and take a moment and enjoy its prettiness wtf.

I admit I pretend to be busy also sometimes. But at least then, my personal message reads "pretending to be busy". Sometimes when I'm pretending to be offline (thats when Im REALLY busy), I change my message to "pretending to be offline"

I know I damn syok sendiri sometimes. Oh well.

What I am busy with now:

2 and a half more assignments.
trying to get rid of the sunburn I got at sunburst.

sunburnt at sunburst =.=''

kthxbye.
Go be busy somewhere else.

Labels: