Que Sera Sera

Sorry for lack of updates, whilst i was gone, I went off to figure the true meaning of life in the distant hills of tibet setapak, bertahannuh in my imaginary gua hirak, tried to turn mineral water into red wine, burned insence to my ancestors for help and asked the indian man with the parrot nearby the KL hokkien association near segi to count my fortune.

Ok, enough bullshit.

So have I figured the true meaning of life? No. But I did get stalked by a bunch of college students trying to spread Christianity in a dark empty lorong near my house though -.-||

I suppose they wanted to "enlighten" me. wtf.

Again I present to you random snippets of life, it happens when I have nothing especially happy or interesting to say actually its just plain laziness Sorry.

Step behind the yellow line, please.

It was such an "awwwwwwww" moment until I told my sis it'd sound really wrong if someone pointed and said "theres a pussy between your legs"

Sometimes I say the most inappropriate things, sorry.

Hihi !!^^~~~ we are simple gurlz in simple world. Nothing special, just likes moneysss, shopping, kara-ok, hanging out with frenz and seeing shooting stars in the nite skiess teeehehehe.

Sometimes I think I will be condemned for poking fun at my own kind I swear.

Ok, in actual fact, the girl on the left occasionally puts on makeup just to go to the library and does her laundry at 2am in the morning. The girl on the right, well.. doesnt give a shit.

Say hello to my new roomie.

Klcc the other day.
Heres my imaginary lookbook entry.

Sometimes, I think even my imaginary friends disapprove of me.
By meikwong, 21 year old hobo without a box from malaysia.

cardigan from jusco $10, top from FOS(worn inside) free stolen from sister , bag from Jusco $50, puffy shorts from Romp- $16, shoes free stolen from sister. camera necklace and fake watch bracelet- random accessory shop in Klang- $10 each.


Btw, happy birthday sis.
4 more years til you can touch booze. Sabar.

Til then, theres always shirley temple :)

Labels: ,