A dilettante's interpretation.

Okay, random snippets of life, randomly picked out, for your random blog hopping viewing pleasure. Because I am a person of few words now.

Interpretation of dejavu.
(me and my roomie's current laptop wallpaper. come lets play spot the difference)

Interpretation of sien. get me out of here.

Interpretation of the idiom down the drain. literally.

Interpretation of trying to act cool, goddamn poser, kaki botol wannabe and fat ass.

Interpretation of that act cute emoticon ^_^
and the female fetish of taking pictures with stuffed toys. why oh why.

Interpretation of that annoying umbrella song.
(you can stand under my umbrella ela ela eh ela)

Interpretation of the phrase 'think out of the box'. Literally.
(meet my sis)

Interpretation of insomnia.
(= ALOT of coffee+time pressure+lecture notes)

Interpretation of Engrish/Engrich/Professional-FAILED.

SEGI KL's interpretation of customer service.
-___________-||

Okay, am gonna disappear for awhile
*poof*