12pm thoughts.
And so I thought I should go wordy this time.

As of now, I am fine, if I do not think so much about it. If I do, then perhaps I'd feel fucking miserable. So yeah Im kinda functioning in a state of mental denial. I am well aware of it. But hey, if it keeps me going from day to day. Why not kan? People are often happier if they dont constantly think and question about the state they are in.

I have no classes today. I sitting here in a spaghetti top and my spongebox squarepants pants which I will only wear at home (haha wtf kan but I love this pants they are awesome). I have a horrible suntan from sunburst. Yes I went to sunburst. I had a backstage pass. And I dont even fancy any of the artists. I was just there for some random events job. So yeah, I got free admission. On top of that I got paid. Good deal.

I swear some people out there wanna murder me now already.

Anyway random sunburst stuff. Korn like pizza, they ordered loads of dominos after the show. No the lead singer does not wear kilts offstage. He is a jeans guy. He is really vain he tosses his hair like those girls you see in shampoo commercials and checks himself out in the mirror alot. His girlfriend(I think, or just some random female he picked up somewhere) though is really hot. She bounces around in sky high heels, skinny jeans and a piece of tiny scarf (no bra thus my usage of the word "bounce" hehe). They had 4-5 security guards outside their fitting room. Redundant, really.

Forget about studying hard and being a doctor kids, flunk school and be a rockstar instead.

Oh yeah, school....I am supposed to do my assignment yet here I am typing away. Since I keep getting distracted by random thoughts such as "Fossil or Swatch?" "Swatch or Fossil?". Then I start googling Fossil and Swatch. Perhaps I should just get a watch and stop myself from the constant deliberation. or perhaps I should just choose fossil or swatch as the company Im suppose to do research on. Might as well kan, kill two birds with one stone hm.

Then again, I'd still be clicking on FML and laughing at all the shit people get themselves into. I am so easily distracted wtf T.T

Okay, 12.30 pm dah. Back to assignment.

Labels: