The record of my life keeps tripping like its running on a lousy turntable. Someone fire the DJ please.

Ok, snippets of life. This time its pretty major and really really random. Not in particular sequence or order. But I can guarantee you these are taken within this year. Because there are only so many things which you can do when you are bored.

THE official public transport in madagascar.

Potaytoes. Pothatoes. Tomaytoes. Tomahtoes.

Life on autopilot

Dress Room C is a band I suppose.

Add a malay boy, a chinese girl, an indian girl holding hands + some hibiscuses + twin towers in the background and whoila we have a high school winning entry for a bulan patriotic poster.

French men run kampung.

Traditional baths. No shower. No heater. No problem.

Bacalah, Malaysia.

Sucky korean movie. The only thing awesome about it was that the lead actress had the same hairstyle as me.

Keropok lekor in the east coast is lovee.

Best shirt to wear to kfc. Hail colonel hitler.

End. Hope the next time I blog in pictures it will be in sequence. Not trippy like this.

Ps: anyone knows where I can download photoshop online??

Labels: ,