Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The earliest birthday celebration EVER

Woke up today without expecting much. Ended the day with unexpected twists (good ones =). For one, my BM presentation marks was announced, which caught me by surprise. Then the four in one birthday celebration dedicated to the executive boards' January Babies, namely: me, yi hua, pooi moon and sek wei.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got a pink pig! omg. so huggable!

I am really speechless. If any of you guys happen to be reading this. I cant even begin to express my gratitude for the effort you all put into organizing the gathering. For once I am out of words. All I can say is thank you.

It is said when you sacrifice something, you also gain something in return. By sacrificing some of my time and energy, I have gained something more precious

Labels: , , ,