Of Camwhoring males and birthday parties

This entry is going to be a no brainer and full of camwhoring antics.
Please do not scroll down if you have a weak heart.

Thank you.

Long gone were the days when girls love taking pictures. Thus coining the term 'camwhores'. Guys nowadays are equally addicted to it as well. So does the term camwhoring still apply? or do you call the practice as campimping?? =p

I have a friend whose birthday fell on the 20th march.
Due to some technical problems, we celebrated it a day late!! haha! Talk about surprises. He was then kidnapped from his house in shorts and a tee to join us in kfc carrefour. biggest Kfc I seen so far in KL



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA QUAN!!
You dont look 20 seriously!

Pictures!


With us girls. Other guys all bloody envious.


The cake was good man!
Candy jie and me trying our best to look as yummy as the cake..haha!


I like taking pictures of people camwhoring.
In attempts to filter all the camwhoring around him, chee ming has decided to focus his attention on the ketchup bottles. May Wan just stare blankly at the mad bunch.


Wen Hao, me trying to balance on candy's lap and candy trying to act like I weigh like a feather.


Ka Cheng's perchance for acting cute is rather....infectious.


Happy people.


Pick one =p
You get what I mean?? They are just as bad.. perhaps even worst!!