TAGGed
by Aimee.Written by Mei Kay.

1. Never in my life have I: been... well alot of things actually. Botak. Cried during an injection (even as a child). The endless list goes on.

2. The last person I kicked was: I dont kick people.

3. People who drive me nuts: People who think they know more things about you then yourself.

4. The school I go to is: crowded. VERY CROWDED.

5. When I'm nervous: I speak very VERY fast while looking everywhere. Either that,or I become deadly silent. Depends depends.

6. The last time I laughed: Just now. Playing with my friend's little brat of a nephew. He is so goddamn adorable dammit. He wanted to call super man to beat my other friend up. 0.o Besides, he told my friend to throw his little brother in the rubbish bin. HAHAHA SO EVIL!!!AND HE IS THREE ONLY!

7. My hair is: short! and I want it long again!!!

8. When I was 5: I knew most of the cantonese swear words there was to know. Courtesy of my grandmother.

9. I love eating: delicious food. =)

10. When I turn my head to the right, I see: a yellow wall.

11. When I close my eyes, I see: My pillow. Sleepy...had one and a half hours of sleep nya.

12. When I look down, I see: Pants. White short pants. -.-'

13. Hello, I am: Mei Kay.

14. Hello, I am not: going to bother telling you what I am not considering you'd probably rather die from being rammed down by an unattended baby pram than to have me put you in the situation to read all the things I am not. =)

15. I love: anything and anyone that makes me happy.

16. I had a hard time understanding: Why the School of arts and science's(SAS) office isnt in the SAS block.

17. One time at a family gathering: I ate so much that I cant get off the sofa for several hours.

18. You know Beyonce, she: has a pretty name to go with a pretty voice.

19. Take my advice: Sleeping is irrelevant when you are having fun.

20. My ideal breakfast: Traditional toasted bread with kaya and butter. Or half boiled eggs. =)

21. If you visit the place I grew up: You'd probably wonder how I passed my time.

22. I would like to go to: sleep. Not now. But later. Which should be pretty soon.

23. Hershey's are: nowhere compared to cadbury.

24. My cell phone: Doesnt belong to me.

25. Nokia: is expensive but good.

26. My favourite person in Manhunt: None. I dont watch that show. I think its the most horrible thing to happen to us since Baywatch.

27. The animals I would like to see flying, besides birds: None. Cause I dont fancy planes crashes happening because a herd of rampaging flying hippos rammed into the plane in mid-flight. 0.o!

28. Last night: I stayed over at a friend's house in kuala selangor. Slept less than 2 hrs due to keh poh chee reasons.

29. My birthday is: a day when my mother had to go through agonizing 8 hours to bring me to this world. The day my mom and dad became parents. The day my grandma became a grandmother. The day I was born. DUH.

30. Tomorrow I am: going to tie up all the loose knots so I can face next week well.

tag;
mandy, yvonne, and whoever who wanna do this la

Labels: