Tar college- Where last minute heros are made

With the exams coming soon, it has become rather noticable that many students are starting to use up their quota of pontenging 3 times. All of a sudden, canteen two has become less congested and the library seem to have become a little bit noisier and less empty.

That is senario one. Senario two would be of course, the last minute hand up of assignments. Due to the 'fly incident' my friend swore off canteen two's 'Chap fan' for as long as possible. we'll see about that.. So, as good friends, me and my other coursemates decided to opt for clubhouse food today. sounds fancy no? They had quite alot of choices for us to choose from. My friends and I were amused to see there is "lala" fried rice =)

While eating. we noticed something really unique which wasn't in the menu.

Biggest Just Tea I had ever seen! Goodness!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: ,