Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dreaming of sunny days during a rainstorm
A Student's guilty confession on daydreaming when she should be studying

Exam is next week and here I am lazing around in front of my computer with my msn switched on with the nickname 'Pretending to be studying', which is of course fact. And the fact is that I should be shut away in a deserted island where there is no internet connection, annoying housemates and junk food to distract me just consumed a packet of twisties + 4 choki-choki bars+ burger special

Somehow, studying can make a person hungry.
(Or maybe its just me)

Whatever.I cant help it. I can't concentrate now.
Dammit, I think I see my three point something GPA flying far far away..

ANYWAY, back to the main point: Instead of studying,here I am dreaming of happier days after exams-HOLIDAYS!

List of things Mei Kay plan to do after the exams

1)Practice driving illegally =p, AND not with my red ferrari
2)Draw my own pair of sneakers
3)Buy new handphone after CNY, anyone has any suggestions?
4)Write an article to Star BRATS
5)Go holidaying with society friends
6)Buy formal clothing (black shirt and black pants)
7)Practice guitar
8)Basically just ENJOY MYSELF!!

Sigh.. but these again, are after all dreams during a rainstorm ain't it?
My weather forecast tells me that I shall be facing light showers on this thursday and saturday while major thunder storms are predicted to fall on next monday and tuesday.

I think I shall leave and sediakan my payung. After all, I dont wanna get drenched.

Labels: , ,