Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One thing leads to another

Was supposed to go house viewing ONLY with mei wei and some of her coursemates today at Genting Klang.

Then, someone started going on about wanting to get a haircut. To accomodate her, everyone decided to accompany her la. Manatau, the first shop we wanted to go in was full. Not deterred, we decided to go somewhere else nearby call Massage. haha.. weird name i know. But then again, unknown to us, the hairstylist there has won the Loreal's hair styling competition before! cool huh?

Manatau, everyone got a haircut. Including yours sincerely who had her hair cut yesterday and wasnt too happy with the results. haha.. this has got to be one of the most moronic thing I have ever done in awhile. Actually I didnt wanted to cut AGAIN, but my determination and resistance was brought down by the results of mei wei's and her coursemate's stephanie's hair.. So after some 'Yao Yao Ping' and 'bacang kuey' dunno what you call these in english., I went back in and cut my hair for the second time in less than 24 hours!!

And I had it cut short!
And now I have officially become leng chai material =p

Yeah, stupid really. But hang on to your frilly pink french underpants! Before you think I am seriously lacking in gray material, let me tell you it was rather worth it. I like my new hairstyle! I dont even feel sad losing all that hair! It actually felt so good without the extra weight on my head! But please dont tell me to cut botak since it should be LIGHTER,considering there is NOTHING The feeling is great! My head feels lighter and I feel so.. free. You feel like starting everything afresh all over again..

Anyway here are the results la.. courtesy of mei wei's handphone again

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Even my guy friends said I become leng chai liao! Wait til I gel it up =p
Taken while waiting for food at kopitiam. Camwhore betul

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The back.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mei Wei and Stephanie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She and Poh Ping

Ending : We had dinner and went back home lo.
I can only imagine how my classmates will react tomorrow..

EH?? YESTERDAY NEW HAIRSTYLE. TODAY NEW ONE AGAIN AR? Does this mean tomorrow also got?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!~

Labels: , ,