In memory

With YOU, I always feel a connection,
With YOU, I always feel safe and secure no matter what,
Whether rain or shine, you were always there beside me,
Always ever so loyal, faithful and unquestioning.

You are
My love,
My baby,
My darling,
MY PHONE.

haha! got you there did I?

"Dear people, please give 5 minutes of silence in memory of my phone. Thank you.

Yup,my L6 has left me for good this time. Why when how? I am just too tired and pissed to bother typing so much. Okay, so I am feeling slightly generous and as I have faith in you all, I shall give you some keywords. Go figure.

#keywords: Evening. KTM. sardine. pickpocket(s).

uhuh. The whole senario pretty much sucks. I had what Wen Li like to call as a rather 'bombastic' day. Went to General Hospital today to help someone.. then this..

Random Thoughts:

Lately I am rather confused. So many things to worry about and so little time. I dont know what I want. I dont know in which way I am supposed to go. What my priorities are.I am still figuring. ALL OF US ARE I suppose, just in a different extend.

Besides, there are those who are trying to solve my problems FOR me-when I had never asked for their two pence. Sympathy does not solve problems, common sense and brains do. So please leave me alone while I try to slowly figure a solution to my own problems. Unless I ask for your help.Thank you my dears.

For guys, girls will change and vice versa. Girls, please dont forsake your original selves to please someone. To be happy, you must first please yourself. So please dont tell me that by cutting my hair short, I am actually committing a 'love suicide'. goodness.It sounds even more stupid when I type it out!! Always remember that people can change through the trials of time.Please dont get carried away my dear fiend, when things are moving too fast, something's not so correct. Dont think I am too cynical for my own words.


I am in need of sleep and thus I talk crap. Too many things happening around me now. I need an outlet to hack my thoughts on. The keyboard is the best intrument and this entry is my melody of life. Okay.. I am scaring myself now. I am tired. I need a break. Goodnight!

Labels: