Appreciate them. The people around you

Appreciation. A bloody long word with a simple message: That is to be grateful and thankful to a person. Sounds simple no?

Then again, the simplest things always seem so much more confusing than even the most complex things. Have we all become so complex like what aimee said that simple ideas just completely eludes our understanding?

A read something today that made me wake up to the fact that I've been committing one of the worst crimes that a friend can do. So caught up in my business, affairs, worries,insecurities and whateverthefuck I have on my mind these several weeks, I've been neglecting my friends.

Although I have been under some pressure these few weeks thus causing me to be tired and act outta character sometimes, I am glad you all have been silently supporting, helping and guiding me. Thank you guys for being such rocks. Even when the sun refuses to shine in my world, I know you all will always be there with torch lights and cartons of triple A batteries =)

To the friends who lend me a hand when I ran campaigning, thank you.
Thank you for waking up at 6 am everyday, even on the days when you had no class,to arrive earlier than me so that you can help me.
Thank you for not blaming me for making you fall sick.
Thank you for running around the college with me.
Thank you for consoling me when things get tough.

To my classmates, sorry.
Sorry for not being there when you need me.
Sorry for not having lunch with you all since 6364862 days.
Sorry for my frequent disappearances.
Sorry for turning down invitations to go out.
And thank you for being so understanding.

To close friends,
We have disagreements sometimes, cause we are different people with different views, opinions, motives and experience. Thanks for smiling at me even when I was frowning at you. XD

To my old friends,
Thanks for caring about me eventhough we had not met like several centuries. And sorry for missing out on the latest outing you all had lar. especially to xin ying cause I know you tried so hard to make sure all of us arrived. Sumimazen!

To everyone, although it might slip this mind of mine to thank you when the timing is appropriate, please understand that I really do appreciate you all and yes, I do care. I just dont show it too much sometimes.

Labels: