Jay Chow and Landy get off the roof. I am taking over!!
p.s: for the privilenge of people of banana republic of malaysia who are reading this (ie: angelin, xy), Jay Chow and Landy co-sang a song called wu ding (roof)

Was half way munching down my plate of da pao-ed nasi goreng kampung today while watching Death Note anime version while arguing with my housemate that Kira is better looking than L,multitasking =P when Wendy made an unexpected call to Mei Wei aka roommate. (since I almost always leave my phone in my room-thus making it very hard to contact me)

After some confusion on Mei Wei's part, in which she gave up trying to understand what Wendy was trying to say, she passed her super new but tebal phone to me.

This is how our conversation went

Me: wei?
Wendy: Come over to my house now!!
Me: huh? for what leh?
Wendy: Come over then know la
Me: -.-' arent u supposed to be taking a test tomorrow?
Wendy: Ya, I am taking a test tomorrow. I am on my house's roof now!!
Me: 0.o !! Dont be stupid!!

HAHA!
Figured out later that she and her housemates managed to lend a ladder to climb their house roof. Went over to her house to see six people staring down on me.

So what did I do?
JOIN THEM LAH!

I can see you asking, what is there to do on top a roof of a one story house which is located directly opposite TARC main entrance?

1)You sit and enjoy the wind
2)Eat the refreshments provided (there was chocolate and apples)
3)You yell and wave at innocent passerbys and cars =p (sorry oh mak cik)
4)You take pictures! haha! Camera phones rock!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Wendy (classmate/neighbour)
hoho, actually I was half blind, see the specs in my hand/

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jia Horng (Wendy's housemate/neighbour),Qiqi (classmate,neighbour) and me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
er.. everyone except ah sam

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My idea. White slippers=me. Wendy too scared to let her two feet hang off the roof..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Classmates/neighbours= qiqi and Wendy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wendy's housemates

Sitting on the roof and feeling the night breeze, it makes me feel so free, bringing back memories of a happy childhood when I used to climb trees, run around catching tadpoles and dragonfiles,hanging upside down from my kindergaden's monkey bars (much to my teachers' dismay),climb into monsoon drains, run in the rain... I suppose I was a quite a brat huh?

In times when happiness is always linked to the material things, incidents like this make me remember that true happiness is derived from simple pleasures of life and good company. Although the roof was dirty, dark and we only sat on newspapers, we had a good time laughing and waving at poor passerbys, without a care of how people would view us...

Next time, if you wanna destress, please proceed to climb to the roof of your house and yell your lungs out.

Call me if you do. I use digi =p

Labels: ,