I never could understand this


FEMALES


MALE

Taken at the Tar college library one or two weeks ago when I was still euphoric upon obtaining my new beloved shiny piece of metal while waiting for a classmate.

Yeah. Stupid authorities think it funny to segregate the baggage area for males and females. I remember being so shocked the first time I saw it.. then i burst out laughing cause it was so SILLY. What a joke!

The males place their bags in the left side of the entrance.
Females to the right.
beyonce's advice of going to the left in her song 'Irreplacable' does not apply to girls here =P

I remember I wanted to put my bag in the male section during orientation week.Then the guard stopped me and pointed to the sign 'Male'

I was like ...............Okayyy!! -.- '''
so now I need to go for a sex change before I can put my bag in the left side of the library entrance is it?'

Tell me, WHAT LOGIC is behind such an idea? Sure, a friend once told me the best thing about being 19 (on my 19th brithday) is that your hormones are raging, but THIS? Surely people arent THAT horny to start having sex in the library walkway la.

Besides, horny people dont go to the library.
Normal people like us do.

Labels: