MBDC memories

Its over. The three weeks of running around in formal wear and sissy shoes. The tiredness. The aching ankles. The transparencies.

All is left is precious memories of the rollercoaster ride. And a dreadful combination of cough, flu and fever. But still, despite everything, it was all worth it. The experience gained is priceless, the people I met are probably the most dedicated and most hardworking of the all. you guys are indeed the creme de la creme to me you know that? Not many people can endure so much without morphing into whiny bitches

Ironic fact is that despite running around asking people to donate blood, I cant donate this time. I've tried to resist panadol so I could be able to donate. Yet, the fever was to much to endure and panadol became my instant savior. Thus, eliminating any chances of me donating this time. Hopefully, I will be more healthier next time.

Thank you for the people who were concerned about me. Yeah, thanks for asking me how I was when I wasnt feeling well. And thanks for a particular person who helped me lend an umbrella, walked me home in the rain AND then returned to college hall to return the umbrella to the owner before driving home. Thanks.

And thank you to all the 1650 people who came. And no thank you to the blackout that happened on tues, causing us to cancel.

MBDC is over.
Now all I need to do is just focus on my studies and score well.
Easier said then done.
Wish me well.

Random pics:


weird ritualistic dance


umm...


testing for bad breath


the dancing mascots


informal group picture