Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy Birthday = Selamat Hari Jadi = 生日快乐 = Today

When I was nine, I always hoped to be one year older. On my nineth birthday, I wished I was ten. To me, being ten meant that I can stay up late, listen and to what the adults wanted to say and actually say something without them hushing me up when I open my mouth. Besides that, 10 two numerals mah.. more grown up.Then, all I wanted was to be TEN.

Boy, was I happy when my tenth birthday arrived.

Ten years passed since the day I turned nine. Today is the day I turn nineteen. And no, I am not wishing that I am 20 right now.

This is the first time celebrating my birthday away from home. Somehow it feels rather unusual without having my family besides me on my birthday... So strange indeed. I miss them indeed.

Thanks everyone who had wished me a happy birthday. No matter in what way you say it, I feel grateful that you care enough to remember me when you all have pages of formulas to memorize, piles of unfinished accounts tutorials to 'settle', Physics theories to remember.. haha. Even if you remember due to friendster, thanks for even bothering to send me a msg, nudge me to say happy birthday,for sending me e-cards..

Thank you.

Anyway, on a happier note, I actually gotten the oh so adorable sotong for my birthday. Thank you yb for venturing into unchartered pink territory.Pink is a good color you know. Give it a chance. Really, I appreciate your bravery la..and the amusing story Jiun Ming told me.

Thank you to mei wei, yu bin, jia horng, jiun ming and wendy. Haha.. now I have something else besides the pink pig to molest when I sleep got variety leh =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Molester and molestee =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The molested. Picture taken by molester. damn cute hor the sotong?

What are birthdays, without birthday wishes?

This year, this once silly nine year old girl who dreamt of being ten when she was nine wanna make a wish.. for Joy, for Hope, for Love, For Luck.... for EVERYONE.

I am now nine-teen.
Ten years ago I was nine-a kid.

Ten years later on and I'd probably wish I eternally remain 29... thirty is a huge number..

Gosh!

Labels: ,