Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DeathNote-What would you do with the power to kill ANYONE?

With the mania surrounding this famous manga adaption, I started watching the anime version several weeks ago only to get REALLY addicted to it.

Why?
I suppose the main reason would be the plot. Catchy. Intriguing. Insightful. Mysterious. Dark. Thought provoking. REALLY INTERESTING CHARACTERS.

Deathnote.
What would you do if you had the power to kill anyone?

Would you, like Raito, deem yourself as an earthly death god?
Penning down lines and lines of death sentences in the name of Justice?
Doing anything possible to protect yourself?
Even if it means killing innocent lives in cold blood?

Then there is L, the peculiar sweet toothed genious who will stop at nothing to bring Kira to justice?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On the left-Raito aka Kira, Right-L
Many people argue that L is better looking then Kira lo.. I dunno, I think Kira looks better leh..

WATCH IT DAMMIT!

Gosh, I ran outta ideas on what to write liao. I went about the whole day with hardly (if any) sleep at all. I all remember is tossing and turning for a long long time..it was not that I was worried of my BM paper, on the contrary. When I finally closed my weary eyes,(which felt like a second) my roommate called me up. WTF. So I went to take my BM test feeling like a zombie.. (thank god for coffee and for the fact that it was BM and not MATHS paper). Didnt managed to get any sleep in the afternoon as well. Weird thing is that I actually feel very much awake then.

Which leads me to conclude: something is wrong with me today

Labels: