Amusing myself

When I was young and my sister was still too little to play with me, I used to do weird things just to pass my time. For one, I used to take little toy cars apart, look at the parts, THEN arrange it back again. you know the ones they give free when you buy cheesedale? AND please dont ask me how the hell a young kid managed to get her hands on a screwdriver.IT is waaay beyond my comprehention...

Dont worry, I grown out of the habit of demolishing cars liao thank god. Thank god even more that I have not progressed to the stage of demolishing the real thing =P

So while looking at enid's blog, I saw the myheritage celebrity look-alike collage and decided to try it. Although I had already known the existance of this website a looong time ago You guys should seriously try this. Damn amusing.

Here is my result.


JOLIN TSAI!!! hahahahaha.......

For boredom sake, i downloaded a picture of paris hilton to see if this thing is acurate or not..

GUESS WHAT?

I wonder why 3% difference?

Decided to play this by using a picture of my dog..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DANG! I was hoping my sam is 3% more Paris Hilton than Paris Hilton herself. After all, she IS a bitch.

Btw, I learned how to use the print screen control today for this post! ~woo! Who said blogging is a waste of time?

So with my new found skill, I decided to amuse myself more by capturing images of my pretty vista-themed desktop =) Pretty~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HAHA! the things I do to amuse myself.

Labels: ,