Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
STUPID girls VS Smart girls
A stupid post at a stupid time by a mad girl.

Had a conversation with my housemates just now. My roommate was going on about how a guy's choosen target to woo sadly cant match up to his standards.

The Senario:
Guy
-good looking
-tall
-good family background
-good in studies

Girl
-stopped studying
-always get dragged out by her school's disipline teacher
-last class.
-currently working in sales
but then again, she IS pretty.

When she asked this friend regarding his choice, he told her he likes stupid girls whose abilities are inferior compared to him.
WHAT THE FUCK!

So there started the discussion between me, my roommate and a housemate named edward.(who was eavesdropping on me and mei wei's juicy conversation.. cannot tahan liao so he joined in)


Me: So, do you share the same viewpoint?
Edward: Well, I think I wouldnt want a girl to be TOO stupid. But then again, I dont want her to be more 'top' then me.
Me and mei wei: 0.o !!!
Me: So are you saying smart girls are scary?
Edward: (smiles)Tell you all la, thats what most guys think.

-speechless, flabbergasted pause in conversation-
Mei Wei: (shakes head) Haiz.. the ego of MEN


Okay. So perhaps high levels testosterones make you feel vulnerable if a girl can figure out what 2+2 means.. but still, I dunno why I feel rather pissed off by the new discovery. I am not smart but at least I am not stupid too. I am rather pissed at the ideology because Its..just so... sexist.

SO, you are saying that men hold the sole rights of being smart and woman should just be stupid brainless creatures whose only point of existence is to be dolled until she gets married to someone who she is suppose to worship like a god to which she will have sex like rabbits in heat and then, together, the happy couple will make it a personal mission to fill the world with mini me-s.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And they lived happily ever after?

What is she suppose to do by then? Look after the kids, cook eight course meals for the family everyday, clean up thus causing her to look like an auntie. Which of course, causes her husband to lose interest in her. like duhThen his eyes starts wandering and fall upon the next stupid girl..and then he will repeat entire above process while she helplessly stares upon. since she is too stupid to know what to do ma

Whee~! Sounds like a great future to me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, little girl, dont be too smart. Dont learn how to read. Go be a stripper. I see you have the credibilities and thus have great prospects in this age old industry. You have so much natural flair that it is as scary as smart girls.

Who says stupidity cant get you anything?

Labels: ,