La misère aime la compagnie
Misery loves company.

Misery. It attacks suddenly and swiftly, with a speed that can leave a person feeling appalled and shocked.. but when you feel the first wave of misery, it is too late. It loves company and probably wont leave you alone for awhile.

Note: I am not feeling creative right now to think of words to despict my frustration with myself.Thus I shall resort to using some 'colorful' vocabulary. Note that you have been warned. Xy, you know what to do.. just replace the F words with damned/shit/dang. Whatever you please la

Today, I sat for my quantitative statistics paper actually, its just a fancy name for math. and I made a decision which is so stupid I feel like ramming my head against the hardest piece of concrete in college.Or the sturdiest angsana tree in TBR. Whichever applies. See which one I come upon first la..

I choose to do a question which takes up a hell alot of time.. with drastic implications. Took me almost 45 minutes. Fuck. I then realised that the answer is probably wrong. Double fuck. But without enough time on my hands, I had to resort to the Japanese kamikazi method. Sacrifice the question and continue with the next. Which I rushed through like mad which is most likely wrong as well. So yeah.. fuck again.

And you know what? I know that I KNOW how to do the paper. All I need is TIME to THINK.

Upon escaping the stuffy sport complex (the air con broke down), I was greeted by a most frustrating soul. Already I was ready to tear up the exam paper and burn it as an offering to my ancestors before flushing down the ashes in the foulest toilet bowl I can find in KL.

Then, SHE came upon me and started blabbing that she cant get an A. Ok, fine. Whatever. Let you vent your frustrations la. I was really too sad and too numb with shock to retaliate.

*ten minutes passed...*
AND she was still going on... and on

THATS IT. I was ready to scream.
I'll probably get a worst grade then you and I have to CONSOLE you?
Five minutes I understand.
More than that is just too painful for me to endure anymore.. Its like adding salt to the wound and THEN using sandpaper to rub it in.
So I ran. FAST.

Sometimes, I wonder why cant people be more understanding and just put themselves in other people's shoes. Do not compare your misery to mine. I do not appreciate it. It is totally insensitive.

Its like asking
A blind person if he can see things in his dreams.
A deaf person why he cant play a musical intrument.
A begger why he has to beg.

Labels: , ,