Looking ahead yet remembering yesterdays

I have a weird habit.
I like observing people in the Lrt.
Now I am starting to take pictures of them.
And write blog entries about them.
Oh. My. Goodness.

Took this picture on the way back to klang several days ago. Somehow, something about her made me pay attention to her. Perhaps it was the way she entered the Lrt- with such heavy steps then proceeded to clutch the rail of the Lrt so hard as if that if she let go, everything in her life would turn into indistinguishable ashes. She never looked backed or even around but choose to just stare stubbornly ahead at the blurry scenery, as if silently prompting the Lrt to reach her destination as fast as possible. She hopped off the Lrt as soon as the door opened. Such a contrast. To walk in with such heavy steps and to hop off happily.

As if she wanted to leave something behind so much. It was like she wanted to escape from her current situation and just get on with the future.

Sometimes, we do feel that way. Dont we?

I know it's illegal and I could be sued if the girl in the picture found out that her picture posted in the world wide web. As if there is the remote chance of her stumbling over my blog, stare at the picture long enough to realise that it's HER and go "OMGWTF! That's ME!!"

What are the chances?
Besides, its quite a pretty picture dont you think?

Labels: