Baby Armani Mickey

A random fact: The above nickname is currently used as my nickname on msn. Yes, it sounds materialistic. And No, I do not fancy Armani. For one, I do not have enough money. Secondly, I find people who are slaves to certain brands are actually lacking in individualism.

I choose the nickname baby armani because of a certain magazine cover me,aimee,cy and xy show during one of own trips to MPH. Heck, the baby on the magazine cover was wearing ARMANI for crissake. So all of us were ranting about how unfair life is, how come a few months old baby gets to wear armani and we wear pasar malam stuff?? haha.. stupid really. Jealous of a baby

So yeah, today, I will post pictures of a baby who didnt wear armani, but instead wears pasar malam stuff thus making her hold a secret desire to be THE baby armani on the magazine cover many years later.

Yeah, I am taking about myself.
Here are my baby pictures =)


First steps


My susu putih sister and cuppuchino colored me


Yeah. I was a cheeky child


Me with a ridiculous looking ponytail with my mum
aint she hot?


Cheesy smile for a perfect shot.


Something my mom keeps to torture me with.
Yes, the shiny thing was used to decorate the christmas tree.
Do you know? Wedding dresses are actually made out of old curtains?


Poser betul


Daddy's little mickey


Serenity.

Labels: ,